Our custom forged steel bars provide great strength, ductility, and fatigue resistance. We can supply forged bars up to 45” with value-added services such as machining, heat treatment, and testing. Forged bars are often used for tough and demanding applications in many industries such as oil & gas, industrial machinery, construction and mining, among others.
RANGEO.D. up to 45 in
Length up to 430 in
WEIGHT RANGEUp to 77,000 lb
Our process guarantees optimal bar soundness with the greatest strength, ductility and fatigue resistance.
At FRISA, our highly efficient steelmaking capabilities allow us to meet virtually any specific size and length you need, from one piece to high-volume production runs.
- Solution Annealing
- Stress Relieving
LAB & NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
Mechanical, Chemical & Metallographic Testing
- Tensile, Impact & Hardness
- Chemical Analysis & PMI (Spectro)
- Micro Cleanliness, Microstructure & Ferrite Content
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing (wet fluorescent and dry)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (visible and fluorescent)
- Skilled guidance to help you reduce manufacturing and material cost, while improving performance.
- Experts in metal forming, metallurgy, modeling, machining and manufacturing.
- Alliances to meet the challenges of product applications, developing geometry, required properties and specs.
- Identification of non value processes and over spec requirements resulting in a cost effective tailored product.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
- Door to door Delivery (DAP)
- Delivery at Port of Destination (CFR/CIF)
- Delivery at Airport of Destination (FCA/CPT)
- Delivery at the Border (FCA)
- Delivery at Mexican Port (FOB)
- Collected by customer (EXW)