This ring forging process offers significant savings on material and machining hours, plus grain flow direction to the final shape. Contoured and near-net-shape rolled rings have both technical and economic benefits while meeting their unique geometries.
Near-net-shape rings bring significant cost savings on the input weight of raw material.
Switching from castings to contoured rolled rings will result in an improved and consistently higher quality product.
At FRISA, we have a vast experience producing contoured rings in any size and material grade and can recommend the best solution for you.
- Solution Annealing
- Stress Relieving
LAB & NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Tensile, Impact & Hardness
- Chemical Analysis & PMI (Spectro)
- Micro Cleanliness, Microstructure & Ferrite Content
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing (wet fluorescent and dry)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (visible and fluorescent)
- Skilled guidance to help you reduce manufacturing and material cost, while improving performance.
- Experts in metal forming, metallurgy, modeling, machining and manufacturing.
- Alliances to meet the challenges of product applications, developing geometry, required properties and specs.
- Identification of non value processes and over spec requirements resulting in a cost effective tailored product.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
- Door to door Delivery (DAP)
- Delivery at Port of Destination (CFR/CIF)
- Delivery at Airport of Destination (FCA/CPT)
- Delivery at the Border (FCA)
- Delivery at Mexican Port (FOB)
- Collected by customer (EXW)