This product comes with high-mechanical expectations. Our open-die forging process allows us to direct grain flow throughout the product’s geometry to improve its qualities and performance. Our forging capabilities provide significative cost and material savings compared to machined-bar step shafts.
Our shaft open-die forging process is key to achieve the required high-mechanical properties while maintaining cost and material savings.
At FRISA, we can supply step shafts in rough forging conditions—roughly or fully machined to meet your specifications, including our value-added services.
- Solution Annealing
- Stress Relieving
LAB & NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Tensile, Impact & Hardness
- Chemical Analysis & PMI (Spectro)
- Micro Cleanliness, Microstructure & Ferrite Content
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing (wet fluorescent and dry)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (visible and fluorescent)
- Skilled guidance to help you reduce manufacturing and material cost, while improving performance.
- Experts in metal forming, metallurgy, modeling, machining and manufacturing.
- Alliances to meet the challenges of product applications, developing geometry, required properties and specs.
- Identification of non value processes and over spec requirements resulting in a cost effective tailored product.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
- Door to door Delivery (DAP)
- Delivery at Port of Destination (CFR/CIF)
- Delivery at Airport of Destination (FCA/CPT)
- Delivery at the Border (FCA)
- Delivery at Mexican Port (FOB)
- Collected by customer (EXW)