Our forged blocks and plates guarantee great levels of resistance and ductility because of their high-quality materials and attributes achieved in the steel forging process, making them a better choice than castings—especially for applications that need greater strength or longer life.
Our process guarantees a reduction area ratio of a minimum of 3 to 1, which allows us to ensure optimal block and plate soundness.
Compared with castings or flat-rolled products, the forging process provides the directional grain flow and metallurgical microstructure needed to improve mechanical properties such as impact and tensile strength.
At FRISA, we are a one-stop forging shop offering value-added services such as heat treatment, machining, and testing to provide you with the best solution.
- Solution Annealing
- Stress Relieving
LAB & NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Tensile, Impact & Hardness
- Chemical Analysis & PMI (Spectro)
- Micro Cleanliness, Microstructure & Ferrite Content
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing (wet fluorescent and dry)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (visible and fluorescent)
- Skilled guidance to help you reduce manufacturing and material cost, while improving performance.
- Experts in metal forming, metallurgy, modeling, machining and manufacturing.
- Alliances to meet the challenges of product applications, developing geometry, required properties and specs.
- Identification of non value processes and over spec requirements resulting in a cost effective tailored product.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
- Door to door Delivery (DAP)
- Delivery at Port of Destination (CFR/CIF)
- Delivery at Airport of Destination (FCA/CPT)
- Delivery at the Border (FCA)
- Delivery at Mexican Port (FOB)
- Collected by customer (EXW)