More resistant and durable
Our unique capabilities deliver flatter and fuller forged discs with top-notch mechanical properties. This makes them an ideal solution for high-wear applications such as mills, gear manufacturing, heat exchangers, mining equipment, and heavy machinery. Our forged discs are manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment and high-quality materials, ensuring strong, accurate, and reliable products.
The forging process induces directional grain flow, improving the mechanical performance of our discs.
We can provide forged discs up to 106” outside diameter and 55,000 lbs in weight from a one-piece job to high-production runs.
At FRISA, we specialize in quick turnaround deliveries, product development, and expert guidance to reduce cost and machining time, while improving overall part and product performance.
- Solution Annealing
- Stress Relieving
LAB & NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Tensile, Impact & Hardness
- Chemical Analysis & PMI (Spectro)
- Micro Cleanliness, Microstructure & Ferrite Content
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing (wet fluorescent and dry)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (visible and fluorescent)
- Skilled guidance to help you reduce manufacturing and material cost, while improving performance.
- Experts in metal forming, metallurgy, modeling, machining and manufacturing.
- Alliances to meet the challenges of product applications, developing geometry, required properties and specs.
- Identification of non value processes and over spec requirements resulting in a cost effective tailored product.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
- Door to door Delivery (DAP)
- Delivery at Port of Destination (CFR/CIF)
- Delivery at Airport of Destination (FCA/CPT)
- Delivery at the Border (FCA)
- Delivery at Mexican Port (FOB)
- Collected by customer (EXW)