Our seamless rolled rings can be forged into various configurations to suit your needs. Ranging from flat, rectangular-cross section parts to tall, cylindrical shapes, every ring delivers high strength and toughness. Seamless rolled rings are a better option when compared to castings, metal fabrications, or flame-cut plates—especially for essential applications in industries such as oil & gas, power generation, and aerospace.
RANGEO.D. up to 315 in
WEIGHT RANGEUp to 55,000 lb
Performance-wise, there is no equal for rolled rings.
Their strength and ductility make them well suited for torque, pressure, and fatigue-resistant components.
At FRISA, we provide the widest capabilities of any ring roller manufacturer in the world and make every ring to order. We can supply rings from one piece to high-volume orders.
- Solution Annealing
- Stress Relieving
LAB & NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Tensile, Impact & Hardness
- Chemical Analysis & PMI (Spectro)
- Micro Cleanliness, Microstructure & Ferrite Content
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing (wet fluorescent and dry)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (visible and fluorescent)
- Skilled guidance to help you reduce manufacturing and material cost, while improving performance.
- Experts in metal forming, metallurgy, modeling, machining and manufacturing.
- Alliances to meet the challenges of product applications, developing geometry, required properties and specs.
- Identification of non value processes and over spec requirements resulting in a cost effective tailored product.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
- Door to door Delivery (DAP)
- Delivery at Port of Destination (CFR/CIF)
- Delivery at Airport of Destination (FCA/CPT)
- Delivery at the Border (FCA)
- Delivery at Mexican Port (FOB)
- Collected by customer (EXW)