An optimized power
The inside diameter of our hollow bars is forged into the parts, not bored from solid bars, creating exceptional time reduction and effectiveness. Forging these parts as a single component allows us to guarantee high-quality strength. Plus, hollows provide a versatile and efficient solution for several construction and mechanical applications. Some of the product advantages include cutting waste and improved integrity.
Our custom-made hollow forged bars are a higher quality substitute for heavy wall steel pipe and mechanical tubing.
They can replace centrifugal castings that often do not meet internal strength and integrity desired.
At FRISA, we can forge hollows with special configurations and geometries such as squares with a hole in the center, or hollows with different sizes on the outside diameter.
- Solution Annealing
- Stress Relieving
LAB & NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Tensile, Impact & Hardness
- Chemical Analysis & PMI (Spectro)
- Micro Cleanliness, Microstructure & Ferrite Content
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing (wet fluorescent and dry)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (visible and fluorescent)
- Skilled guidance to help you reduce manufacturing and material cost, while improving performance.
- Experts in metal forming, metallurgy, modeling, machining and manufacturing.
- Alliances to meet the challenges of product applications, developing geometry, required properties and specs.
- Identification of non value processes and over spec requirements resulting in a cost effective tailored product.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
- Door to door Delivery (DAP)
- Delivery at Port of Destination (CFR/CIF)
- Delivery at Airport of Destination (FCA/CPT)
- Delivery at the Border (FCA)
- Delivery at Mexican Port (FOB)
- Collected by customer (EXW)