Suited to your needs
Pot-die forgings are the perfect solution for shape versatility. We have the metallurgical expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to produce high-quality pot-die forgings that meet your specifications.
RANGENear-net shapes are forged with special tools to match the customers’ drawings
WEIGHT RANGEUp to 55,000 lb
The near-net-shape of pot-die forgings brings significant material savings and reduces machining time.
At FRISA, we work closely with our customers to offer customized solutions by adapting forging casting and fabrication components.
- Solution Annealing
- Stress Relieving
LAB & NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
Mechanical, Chemical & Metallographic Testing
- Tensile, Impact & Hardness
- Chemical Analysis & PMI (Spectro)
- Micro Cleanliness, Microstructure & Ferrite Content
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing (wet fluorescent and dry)
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (visible and fluorescent)
- Skilled guidance to help you reduce manufacturing and material cost, while improving performance.
- Experts in metal forming, metallurgy, modeling, machining and manufacturing.
- Alliances to meet the challenges of product applications, developing geometry, required properties and specs.
- Identification of non value processes and over spec requirements resulting in a cost effective tailored product.
WORLD WIDE DELIVERY
- Door to door Delivery (DAP)
- Delivery at Port of Destination (CFR/CIF)
- Delivery at Airport of Destination (FCA/CPT)
- Delivery at the Border (FCA)
- Delivery at Mexican Port (FOB)
- Collected by customer (EXW)